1. Thou shalt play airsoft
2. Thou shalt search the forum before making a thread
3. Thou shalt respect all other members
3. Thou shalt seek to better yourself
4. Thou shalt covet each otherís gear and guns, but only in comment threads
5. Thou shalt visit posted events, even when it rains
6. Thou shalt not make posts about the weather
7. Thou shalt respect private property
8. Thou shalt buy and sell in accordance to sale rules
9. Thou shalt not steal
10. Thou shalt make friends on MAASF
These additional 10 Commandments were made by the Community
1. Thou shalt call thy hits with honor.
2. Thou shalt not accuse another of non-hit calling.
3. Thou shalt kill, be killed and so do both with honor, integrity and respect.
4. Thou shalt respect the veterans of plastic warfare who have fought before thee.
5. Thou shalt use common sense and comprehensible grammar to communicate thine points.
6. Thou shalt always remember that at the end of the day, this is just a game and we are all here to have fun.
7. Thou shalt not be a general douche to others
8. Thou shalt not exceed two posts in a New Member Thread when a girl joins.
9. Thou shalt set a positive example and do their best to mentor and nurture those who are new to the game and the community
10. Thou shalt listen to others and strive to always better thyself.
MAASF Administration has full autonomy to make rulings and decisions in regards to what is and what isn't acceptable behavior.
MAASF is a free forum moderated by volunteers.
We allow our members a great deal of freedom in regards to how they conduct themselves, but expect a basic ideology to be upheld through out.
1. That this forum is for all airsofters, young and old alike.
2. That all who use MAASF shall act in accordance to the commandments above.
3. Racism, bigotry, and anti-semitism are unacceptable behaviors.
What are the forum's rules?
Like most forums, there are many unspoken rules, most of which you will learn over time, but here are some basic ones.
New Members are expected to introduce themselves in the new member section.
Threads should be relegated to proper sections.
Off-Topic is a lax area of the forum where most topics are allowed.
Political discussions / politics in general are rarely allowed and only under the circumstances that they are productive, fair, and do not attack or belittle a specific side. This is a community preference as we are an airsoft forum, not a pundit forum, we prefer to remain a-political.
18+ is a section where there are little to no rules in regards to topic matters. (Only members who are 18 years of age or older can apply to have access to this forum section.)
Buy Sell Trade or BST is the most strict forum section, with posts only in regards to buying, selling, or trading allowed.
The All Events Forum is also strict, with threads only in regards to an event you are running or have explicit permission to post information about, and all posts in response to be in regards to said event.